- Customer – a natural or legal person, ordering products from SIA Valmiermuižas pils, who has attained 18 years of age and has unlimited legal capacity and capacity to act, in order to be able to commence contractual relations with SIA Valmiermuižas pils;
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS – online trading site tirgotava.valmiermuiza.lv, which is used by the Customer for placing an order (hereinafter also referred to as – “we”, “us”, “our”);
- Delivery – delivery of products ordered by the customer to the address, specified in the order of the customer;
- Shipment – packaging, where products ordered by the customer are delivered.
- A Customer may use the services of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS and order products as a guest. When placing an order, the Customer shall provide the following information: name, surname, contact information for communication and precise delivery address.
- When ordering products, the Customer shall be responsible for the provision of true and correct information.
- Notifications on performance of the order (such as approval of the order, invoice, cancellation of the order etc.) shall be sent to the Customer regardless of the fact of whether he/she selected to receive notifications and offers or not, as far as such notifications are necessary for the fulfilment of orders and informing the Customer on the status of the order.
- Price, payments and Delivery costs
- Product prices of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS are specified in the EUR currency. All prices are specified, including any value added or other tax. Products shall be sold for the prices being in force at the time of placing an order. Total delivery price may include fees. Banking fee may be applied, depending on the bank used by the Customer.
- Deliveries of orders are performed across the whole territory of Latvia.
- In addition to the price, the Customer shall pay the delivery price for the services of courier delivery to the address specified in the territory of Riga of EUR 5 , if the total price of products for delivery constitutes EUR 39.99 or less. Delivery price shall not be applied in the case if the total product price for delivery exceeds EUR 40.00.
- The Customer may only settle accounts by payment methods, specified in the menu of the payment types of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS. Payment shall be made before the receipt of products.
- After receipt of the order SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall send the Customer an approval of the order via e-mail.
- Products shall be arranged in carboard boxes or plastic bags.
- Product packaging and delivery
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS tries to do everything possible in order to ensure that every order is completed in full, however due to the unavailability of certain products at the moment of the performance of the order SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall not guarantee that all products ordered by the Customer will be available and will be delivered.
- Delivery shall be made to the address, specified by the Customer at the moment of placing an order. SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall deliver the order of the Customer up to the main entrance of the delivery address. Pursuant to the request of the Customer, the supplier may only take the order into the delivery address, for example, take it to a certain floor in an apartment building, if:
- the supplier has the consent of the Customer; and
- our supplier considers that it is safe and practical to perform such request of the Customer. SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS always reserves the right to deliver the order up to the main entrance of the address.
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS may only deliver orders of customers to company addresses up to the main entrance of the first floor of the company.
- Delivery may be accepted by a person who has attained at least 18 years of age and has presented a document confirming the age. If a document confirming the age is not available and there is no one at the address who has attained at least 18 years of age at the moment of delivery, the Shipment shall remain with the supplier.
- In cases when the Shipment of the Customer is delivered at the time specified by the Customer, but there is no one at the address who can accept the order or a receiver is not able to present a document confirming that the person has attained18 years of age, the Customer will be informed and the Customer will have to contact us in order to agree on a new delivery time. In cases of repeated deliveries, the repeated Delivery costs, which constitutes EUR 5 within the territory of Riga, regardless of the volume of the order, may be applied to the Customer of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS.
- In cases when the order of the Customer is delivered at the time specified by the Customer, but there is no one at the address available, who can accept the order or the receiver is not able to present a document confirming that the person has attained 18 years of age and the Shipment is annulled, the amount of the Shipment will be returned to the Customer, withholding the Delivery costs in the amount of EUR 5.
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS performs everything possible in order to ensure that the order of the Customer is delivered at the agreed time; SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall not bear any responsibility for a failure to comply with this time partly or in full, if the delay has occurred due to the Customer or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Quality warranty and responsibility
- Products, presented on the trading site of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS tirgotava.valmiermuiza.lv, may not correspond with the received products in terms of form and colour, due to the nature of the technical means used for placing an order by the Customer or due to any other reasonably expected non-conformities.
- Manufacturer and/or distributor of products shall be responsible for all information on the characteristics of the products of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS. SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall only be responsible for the presentation of such information to Customers, unless the regulatory enactments provide otherwise.
- Right of withdrawal and right to withdraw
- The Customer shall be entitled to unilaterally use the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the order by informing SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS of the use thereof without delay. Right of withdrawal may be used according to the provisions of regulatory enactments, these Usage Regulations and other applicable provisions issued by SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS. The Customer shall be responsible for expenses in relation to the return of such orders.
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS has the right to request the Customer, upon withdrawal from his/her Shipment, to deliver the products back to the store of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS from which the delivery was made, or where the employee of SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS indicates. The Customer shall cover all expenses in relation to the return of products.
- Upon the return of products to the store, they shall be without any damage, in the original packaging, not opened, and within the framework of the period of use +1 day. If the Customer is not able to ensure these requirements, SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall reserve the right not to pay the Customer the money for the returned products.
- If the Customer has established after receipt of the order that products in the order are damaged and/or in bad quality, the Customer shall turn to SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS with an application, writing to the e-mail email@example.com, which shall be enclosed with a photograph of the damaged products, and SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS will organise the return of money to the account of the Customer, from which the purchase was made.
- The Buyer shall have an obligation to physically return the product to SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS within 14 (fourteen) days from notification of the withdrawal.
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall, without reasonable delay, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day when it has received the Application of the Buyer, repay the Customer the amount of money paid by him/her, including Delivery costs. Repayment of the money shall be made to the Customer’s card, which was used to make the purchase.
- SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall be entitled to hold repayment to the Customer until the day when the Seller has received the product or the Customer has submitted the Seller confirmation of return.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the maintenance of product quality and safety during the whole period of use of the right of withdrawal. When using the right of withdrawal, the Customer shall be responsible for maintenance of the value of the product. The product shall be returned in the original packaging thereof, in the same complete set, as it was received, including usage instruction or any other additional documents.
- During the time of use of the right of withdrawal the Customer shall be entitled to use the product to the extent it is necessary for examination of the nature, features and operation of the product (to the same extent as it could be performed at the outlet). In accordance with the standards governing consumer rights, the Customer shall take care in order to ensure the products are not damaged and do not lose the initial look, as well as preserve their original complete set. In the case of damage of the product or any other harm to the product or packaging thereof, SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS shall reserve the right to turn against the Customer by using the rights provided by regulatory enactments.
- Cancellation of the order
In the case of serious circumstances, SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS may temporarily or completely terminate the sale via the internet without informing the Customer in advance. In such cases SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS will compensate the Customer for the amount of the non-delivered orders within 10 working days.
- Customer service
In the case if you have any questions about shopping at SIA VALMIERMUIŽAS PILS, please, contact us during working hours 09:00 – 17:00 via phone _371 28656111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final provisions and dispute settlement
- Data processing and protection